High Peak Foodbank

High Peak Food Bank work with individuals in crisis situations in the High Peak area to give them a better future by:

  • Providing food to prevent immediate hunger
  • Support to sort out the crisis
  • Finding jobs so they don’t face poverty again (through Zink Employability)

If you need emergency food please contact one of the following organisations who will make a referral for you. Think about the reason you need help and contact the most appropriate organisation who can start to help you to resolve the problem. For example, if you have a problem with benefits, you would probably need to speak to Citizens Advice.

GP Surgery
Social Worker
Health Worker
Mental health support
MAT (Multi Agency Team)
Women's Aid
Family Support Worker
Health WorkerSupport Worker
Community Companion
Derbyshire Federation for Mental Health
A Housing Association like Adullam or Guinness Housing
Citizens Advice
Armed Forces Charity
School or Church

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website