VACANCY: Salaried GP (5-8 sessions – negotiable) with future Partnership option
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Salaried GP to join our team. We are a young, energetic and enthusiastic practice. We are forward thinking, friendly and patients centred and have a strong ethos on team working and are looking for someone who shares our vision and values.
• Stewart Medical Centre in situated in the beautiful Peak District spa town of Buxton
• 9600 registered patients, with an expanding list size
• PMS practice, with purpose built premises.
• 2 Partners, 4 Salaried GPs and 1 Retained GP
• 4 Practice Nurses, 1 Treatment room Nurse and 1 health care assistant
• CQC rated overall Good
• EMIS Web Practice
• The Practice provide educational placements for Medical Students and F2 Doctors
• Good engagement with CCG
• 5-8 sessions per week (negotiable)
• We seek enthusiastic, approachable, flexible, motivated team workers.
• Involvement with inpatient care at local community hospital
• Rotational participation in innovative same day access “on call” day, in which you will be the lead GP of the on call team.
• Special interests are encouraged in clinical and non- clinical areas
• Flexible working hours
• 6 weeks annual leave
• The Practice encourages training and development with Study leave pro rata
• NHS pension
• Defence union fees paid by practice
Contacts and information:
Please submit CV with letter of application to:
Mrs Claire Scott (Operations Manager) email@example.com
Stewart Medical Centre, 15 Hartington Road, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 6JP
Informal visits are welcomed by the practice. To arrange please contact Claire Scott (Operations Manager) or Graham Chipp (Business Manager).