Away From Home

If you find that you are taken ill when you are away from home, for example on holiday or working away from home, you can go into any GP Surgery or Walk In Centre in the Country and ask to be seen as a Temporary Resident.

A copy of any treatment or medication you are given will be sent to your GP so that your medical records are kept up to date.

News Posted in Uncategorized